[NRVR-Members] NRVR dinner this Friday

tweeks-junk2 at theweeks.org tweeks-junk2 at theweeks.org
Fri Dec 5 16:19:51 CST 2014

On Fri, Dec 05, 2014 at 01:52:58PM -0500, C. Reynolds wrote:
> Tom,
> Won't be able to make dinner, but want to sign up and pay dues for 2015 to
> keep my founding member designation.
> How can we do this easily?
> Cliff

No worries Cliff!
The easiest thing is to just hit our membership page and print, fill out and mail in another membership form. (yes.. we have to have a new, signed copy each year as a liability waiver). Here:
	http://nrvr.org/membership/
	http://nrvr.org/membership/files/nrvr-application-pdf.pdf

Any questions?

Student Membership Changes:
As the treasurer, one change we made this year in membership is that from now on.. if a student wants a NRVR membership card, that there's now going to be a $5 fee.  Regular student memberships will still be free.. we'll just charge if they want a card printed. We want to include as many FREE students as possible (on this list, engaged with Aerospace/NSAS related projects, etc), but also want to keep us in the black on our supplies and not be wasteful. :)

Anyway.. see you all soon!

Tweeks