[NRVR-Members] Amateur Radio Test Session

Ben Williams jbwillia at math.vt.edu
Tue Nov 11 09:54:48 CST 2014

I have been neglectful in posting Amateur Radio Test session in here for
rocketry people who may want to get their license to better track their
rockets (aprs)

tonight will be the last Scheduled session of the Semester for tests
given by VTARA

so if you would like to take the test it will be at 7:00 PM at The
Graduate Life Center (old Donaldson Brown) room "G".