[NRVR-Members] Need Volunteers for Boys Brigade rocket build and launch (4/22 and 4/29)

tweeks@theweeks.org tweeks-pop at theweeks.org
Mon Apr 13 23:31:48 CDT 2015

Hey all...

We've been doing some great community outreach stuff this year... but if you've missed out on helping out thus far (or want to get more involved), then we have two more volunteer opportunities coming up!

On Wednesday April 22nd from 6:30-8pm, we're planning on doing a rocket safety and build session with the younger boys (ages 4-13) in the BCF Boys Brigade, for which I'm a leader.. then the following week on April 29th from 5:30-8pm we're doing a nice low power launch with them.  The church (BCF) is located on N.Main about 1/2 mi from 460.

The build and launch is just for around 25-35 boys (so nowhere NEAR the level of crazy we saw at kentland w/kids tech grew.  ;)

Anyway, if interested in helping at either date or if you have any question, please let bob and I know soon! (Either here or via officers(at)nrvr.org )

Tweeks
Sent by MailWise – See your emails as clean, short chats.