[NRVR-Members] Saturday launch weather

Jordan Truesdell jordan at truesdell.org
Thu Apr 23 15:09:04 CDT 2015

I'll probably fly if it's a go, but I'm not too interested in standing out
in 50F overcast & drizzle conditions. If it gets delayed until May 2,
there's a good chance Logan can come out and fly that day (she's out this
Saturday), so I'd personally lean towards a re-sched. Then again, weather
predictions have a pretty poor track record around here.

Jordan