[NRVR-Members] Presenters for NRVR/VT-Rocketry Meeting on Thur 9/3?

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 08:07:18 CDT 2015

I will bring one of my altimeter bays. I would like to see a sampling of
different battery and altimeter layouts, arming switches or methods and
ways to make ejection charges and wiring  easy and  foolproof .  I know I
have seen some clean and innovative altimeter bay designs that our club
members have come up with.  Please come and share your ideas!

Bob