[NRVR-Members] Greap HP Super-Glassing Overview

Jordan Truesdell jordan at truesdell.org
Wed Dec 9 06:32:59 CST 2015

And for those who haven't seen it, and have more time and patience on
finishing than I do (*cough* Carlos *cough*) - here's a nice write up on
seamless Carbon fiber rockets:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/brilpimn013vd7x/Carbon%20Fiber%20Guide%20-%20Part%201.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yejl7w15letu4fy/Carbon%20Fiber%20Guide%20-%20Part%202.pdf?dl=0

(note these are my copies, but the author, Jim Jarvis, has publicly
distributed his guide via Rocketry Planet in the past and the guides were
intended for sharing with the rocketry community)