[NRVR-Members] You're not bumped from the members list.. :)

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Jan 31 02:42:31 CST 2015

You all may have got an ugly message from the mail list saying that you were
removed yesterday.  You're actually fine.  If you're reading this, you're on
the list again.

When I added the new 2015 members.. I had to first purge the old 2014 members
(including most of you).. and then read our 2015 members. I forgot to tell the
list NOT to send the "you've been removed" message.. My bad.
You're all fine.  Sorry for the confusion. :)

Nothing to see.. move along.

Tweeks