[NRVR-Members] NRVR June events

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 21:32:34 CDT 2015

Hi all,

I am later than I want getting this out.  I'll just briefly mention a few
things now and add more details soon.

Group motor order - Steve Florin and I are going to place motor orders with
Ken Allen by Thursday night.  If you want any motors above F impulse and
split the $25 hazmat ree.  Then place you order with Performance Hobbies
this week for delivery before the June launch.

Help needed with cub scout day camp in Dublin June 23 - 25. Their theme is
rocket into scouting.  About 100  cub scouts will build rockets in small
groups of about 10 in 2 50 minutes sessions on Tuesday an Wednesday. The
rockets will be launched on Thursday.   I need help launching on Thursday
afternoon.

The nice launch site in Orangeburg has been closed.  Members of the
Charlotte club will probably come up and launch with us during the summer.
If there is large enough interest I may make the July launch a Saturday and
Sunday launch.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

Thanks

Bob  Schoner
NRVR Prefect