[NRVR-Members] What to do tomorrow?

Carlos Zapata ctzap at outlook.com
Sat Oct 3 07:45:25 CDT 2015

You all are welcome to come. 3776 Fairway View DriveRiner, Va 24149540-449-5982

Sent from Outlook

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 8:13 PM -0700, "Bob Schoner" <bob.schoner at gmail.com> wrote:
So flying rockets is out.
Golf, nope.
Soccer, football, if you are a diehard fan, maybe.

NRVR has purchased a trailer for storing and hauling our equipment.  This
came about because Carlos was willing to get the loan.  I guess all my
whining drive him to do it.

We are planning on getting together at Carlos house tomorrow after10 am to
go through our equipment, organize the boxes , and talk about how to best
outfit the trailer.

We also have had some ideas for a new or alternate logo and we can talk
about that or brainstorm on it.  Would love to see some of you there to
spend some time with your rocket buddies.

Might even do a few pizzas.  I'll even bring some of my rocket videos if
there is interest.

Bob