[NRVR-Members] Update! - Group motor order, act now

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 21:55:46 CDT 2015

I talked to both Tim and Jackie today.  There is still time to get motor
orders in.  You can place an order up until Monday morning.  They will ship
it Monday around 1:00.

There are several orders so we will at least be able to split up the hazmat
fee.

If you are looking for high power motors, Wildmasn has the largest
inventory on the planet.

Bob