[NRVR-Members] Meeting Thursday night, launch Saturday and Sunday

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 08:14:03 CDT 2015

Just want to remind folks that we will be kicking off our fall launch
schedule with a meeting at the Space building, located at:

Corporate Research Center
1901 Innovation Dr., Suite 1000
Blacksburg, VA 24061

There will be a membership meeting from 6:00 to 6:30 and then the meeting
will be open to interested students and members of the public.

Agenda items will be:
  - upcoming meetings and launches
  - outreach opportunities
  - altimeter and electronic bay design considerations.

This will be followed by a general Q&A session on anything related to
rocketry on any scale.  Members are encourages to bring their current
projects in any state of completion to show designs and construction
methods and to gather feedback from others.

Also don't forget our 2 day launch this weekend on Saturday and Sunday.
Details are on the calendar on our webpage at nrvr.org.

Bob