[NRVR-Members] Need Helpers for the Sat & Sunday Launch

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Fri Sep 4 15:12:26 CDT 2015

Hey guys..

So to make launched go smoothly and allow everyone to fly, we need helpers on both Saturday & Sunday.

People who set up (Sat) usually meet at the Hardees across from campus at 8:15.. leaving my 8:45 to set up at the field at 9am.

VT Students:

If you can make it to Hardees.. we can give you a ride to the field, and from there you can find a ride back.

Members and VTRocketry students, we need helpers to sign up for:

-Field Set up (9-9:45 Sat)

-Field Break down (5pmish Sat(partial) and Sun)

-LCO (Launch Control Officer, person on the microphone and the button)

-RSO (L2 or higher)

-PMs (Pad Managers and Pad Helpers)

across Saturday and Sunday.  Please check in with us when you arrive and plan your launches as well as 2 hour windows where you can help with the above duties.

We can't do launches alone.. that's no fun. :)

See you there!

Tweeks

p.s. VT Students.. don't forget to bring your membership forms! I need them signed (on paper ;):

http://nrvr.org/membership/#membership