[NRVR-Members] What's your favorite dual purpose Medium + HP Rocket?

Jordan Truesdell jordan at truesdell.org
Wed Sep 9 08:47:00 CDT 2015

The Wildman Rocketry Blackhawk 29 is a pretty sweet minimum diameter,
practically indestructible carbon fiber rocket under $100.  It will fly on
an E through I, though anything in the H-I range is going to need good eyes
and may result in a long walk.

Wildman's Eagle Claw Mini (similar in looks to a small Giant Leap Talon) is
another under $100, 29mm full-fiberglass rocket that will fly on a big F
through I. A small H (for cert) is about 3500'.

With luck, and very calm winds, I will have my Blackhawk 29 prepped to fly
on an I-224 in October, with a predicted max speed of Mach 1.3.

Jordan