[NRVR-Members] Meeting Thursday, launch Saturday and Sunday

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 22:27:07 CDT 2016

Just a quick reminder set that we are having a club meeting tomorrow from 6
to 7:30 at the Space building in the CRC in Blacksburg.

We are holding a 2 day launch on Saturday and Sunday. Set up starts at 9:00
Saturday launching goes from 10 to 6. Same schedule for Sunday but if
things get slow after 3 or 4 on Sunday we may pack up early. If you plan to
come out after 3:00 on Sunday let the officers know.

Hope to see you in the next few days. Check out our refreshed web site for
details. NRVR.org

Bob