[NRVR-Members] [NRV Rocketry] Two Day Launch Next Week.. VENDOR ON SITE, get your orders in

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:08:02 CDT 2016

Still planning on launching this weekend. Saturday may have a slight chance
of passing showers, but nothing serious.  Sunday looks like a smaller
chance for rain.

Some areas of the farm are wet and muddy, so some recovery may need boots,
but hopefully no boats.

We will have Ken Allen on site with lots of rocketry goodies and we will
have access to bathroom facilities.

Bob