[NRVR-Members] Warming up for 2017

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Tue Dec 27 01:04:44 CST 2016

Hey all!

It's that time of the year again!  Time to get out the rockets.. and I hear we're starting off with an early January launch!  Bob and I need to sync up, so stay tuned for more details from him, but initial the details I caught wind of are currently on the club calendar. (I just removed a couple of the old late Jan calendar events left over from our 2016 schedule (in case you see the "Cancelled Event" emails).
So stay tuned.

**2017 Membership Renewals:**
We're also now  accepting 2017 membership renewals!  The annual dues are the same:
    Students = $5
    Individual = $20
    Family = $25

The only difference now is that if we already have a signed form from you, just send in your NRVR membership renewal dues for 2017 and I'll re-use your old form for 2017:
    http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/

New members still need to send in or return the full, signed membership form here:
    http://server2.nrvr.org/membership/files/nrvr-application-pdf.pdf

**Club Donations Welcome:**
As the club treasurer, I also would like to mention that besides the annual membership dues, we're also accepting donations for the following club causes:
    -Help with the personal debt assumed by Carlos to buy us the new trailer(!!)
    -Help with additional funds for misc group expenses
     (new HP launch pad, getting name & logo prints for the trailer, etc)

If you decide to donate, just please be sure to notate on the check the cause (Carlos/Trailer or General-Fund) which you are supporting.

Thanks all!

Hope to see you at the next launch!

Tweeks