[NRVR-Members] Warming up for 2017

Peter Cadra pcadra at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 20:57:57 CST 2016

Bob,

Count me in for the mtg/dinner.

Thanks,

Peter
On Tue, 12/27/16, Bob Schoner <bob.schoner at gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [NRVR-Members] Warming up for 2017
 To: "NRV Rocketry Members" <nrvr-members at server2.nrvr.org>, nrvr-members at nrvr.org
 Cc: nrvr at nrvr.org
 Date: Tuesday, December 27, 2016, 8:45 AM

 Just a quick note about
 our January schedule.

 Meeting Thursday January 5 at Amelia's in
 Christiansburg 6:00. Please RSVP so I have an idea how many
 people to reserve for.

 First launch of 2017 is the following Saturday
 1/7 and Sunday 1/8.

 More
 details on launches 🚀 soon.

 Bob
 On Tue, Dec
 27, 2016 at 2:04 AM Thomas Tweeks Weeks <tom at theweeks.org>
 wrote:
 Hey
 all!

 It's that time of the year again!  Time to get out the
 rockets.. and I hear we're starting off with an early
 January launch!  Bob and I need to sync up, so stay tuned
 for more details from him, but initial the details I caught
 wind of are currently on the club calendar. (I just removed
 a couple of the old late Jan calendar events left over from
 our 2016 schedule (in case you see the "Cancelled
 Event" emails).

 So stay tuned.

 **2017 Membership Renewals:**

 We're also now  accepting 2017 membership renewals!
 The annual dues are the same:

     Students = $5

     Individual = $20

     Family = $25

 The only difference now is that if we already have a signed
 form from you, just send in your NRVR membership renewal
 dues for 2017 and I'll re-use your old form for 2017:

     http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/

 New members still need to send in or return the full, signed
 membership form here:

     http://server2.nrvr.org/membership/files/nrvr-application-pdf.pdf

 **Club Donations Welcome:**

 As the club treasurer, I also would like to mention that
 besides the annual membership dues, we're also accepting
 donations for the following club causes:

     -Help with the personal debt assumed by Carlos to buy
 us the new trailer(!!)

     -Help with additional funds for misc group expenses

      (new HP launch pad, getting name & logo prints
 for the trailer, etc)

 If you decide to donate, just please be sure to notate on
 the check the cause (Carlos/Trailer or General-Fund) which
 you are supporting.

 Thanks all!

 Hope to see you at the next launch!

 Tweeks