[NRVR-Members] any 2015 pictures I can add to a slide show and cancelling launch on 1/23

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:03:05 CST 2016

Sorry for another NRVR interruption.  I'll keep it short.

*2015 Pictures*

If you have any pictures that you would like to add to the NRVR 2015 slide
show please contact bob*dot*schoner*at*gamil*dot*com

*No launch this Saturday*

I am also going to cancel the not so well publicized launch for this
Saturday

*Meeting topics*

If you think of any topics of things you would like to see at our club
meetings, please let the officers know.  Here is a quick dump of topics I
have com up with:

- motor selection for your first high power rocket

- almost no unnecessary sanding (hmm) fillets with epoxo 88

- considerations for a level 1 certification rocket

- considerations for dual use cert level 1 and 2 rocket

- simple improvements you can do to make model rockets more durable

- getting it all out, the art and voodoo of recovery deployment

Other ideas welcomed.

Hope to see many of you this Thursday at the meeting.

Thanks

Bob