[NRVR-Members] Reminder: Four Days Until the 2015 Members are Purged From This Mail List

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Thu Jan 28 00:20:12 CST 2016

Hey all..

Just a quick reminder, this members email list gets purged Sunday night (the 31st), and only current 2016 members will remain.  I would hate for folks to unknowingly lose contact. That would be a real "Pahty Poopah" once the launcehs start up again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjwofYhUJEM

If you are waiting to the last minute, that's cool.  Just don't wait too long. This is the last reminder (I promise) [😉]

Here's the link to the newly reformatted 2016 membership form again:

    http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/

Bob:

The new 2016 members have been added. [😊]

Tweeks