[NRVR-Members] Next launch is August 6, 7 - encourage you to order motors now

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:30:05 CDT 2016

The officers and board members of NRVR want to have a rocket motor/supplies
vendor at our launches to help promote our hobby and club.  To accomplish
this we had to move our launches to accommodate the vendors schedule.

Ken Allen of Performance Hobbies is scheduled to come to our next 2
launches: August 6,7 and September 10 and 11.  I recommend that you order
your motors in advance for the best selection.  Cesaroni motors are in very
short supply due to an accident in their commercial manufacturing area and
little to no production of their hobby rocket motors.

Ken stocks Aerotech and Loki motors, but I expect that there is increased
demand and you should order soon if you are looking for a rocket motor for
the August launch.  I have a complete set of Aerotech hardware from 29mm to
54mm and a 75mm 5120 case that I can let you borrow if anyone wants to fly
but doesn't have Aerotech hardware.

Looking forward to a great launch in 2 weeks.

Bob