[NRVR-Members] Adding Nose Weight in OpenRocket

Kevin Paar kevinpaar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 06:04:43 CDT 2016

On the design tree on the upper left you may see mass and/or CG symbols on any level. If those symbols are on a level it means a mass and/or CG override has been applied at that level. In your tree I see a CG override at the "stage" level, so that's locking in the CG for the whole the rocket. Eliminating that should make the CG track changes. Alternatively you could just modify that to match reality.

And yes, I slammed my head into the keyboard for a while with the exact same problem.

-- Kevin