[NRVR-Members] Cancelling NRVR launch for 5/21, moved back to 5/28

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Thu May 19 08:41:58 CDT 2016

Greetings all,

I don't feel the need to keep anyone in suspense about the launch.  We are
going to be getting a lot of rain in the next few days and it doesn't make
sense to set up in the pouring rain for the possibility of launching a few
rockets later in the afternoon. We also don't want to impact the field if
the ground is wet and 'squishy'.

*NRVR rocket launch cancelled for 5/21 and re-rescheduled back to 5/28*

Have a great weekend and hope to see you on Saturday 5/28

Bob Schoner
Prefect, NRV Rocketry

Tweeks - Let me see if I can update the countdown timer tonight, rather
than you doing it, if possible.