[NRVR-Members] October launch in less than 2 weeks

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:16:46 CDT 2016

Just want to remind folks that our October launch is coming up soon.  I am
very excited about this launch for a number of reasons.  I hope you can
make it to this launch.

 - VT Aerospace students from Dr. Pat Artis' class will again compete for
highest altitude with their 'spacecraft design'.
 - I think we may see some of the folks that stopped by our booth at the VT
Science Fair (special thanks to Tweeks for helping get us in)
 - Ken Allen from Performance Hobbies will be at this launch with loads of
rocket goodies
 - We will have a night launch Saturday night with hot chocolate!

I also want to thank Carlos and Steven for their help in setup and manning
the booth.  We also had Farees and Ishan for helping with the teardown.

Looking forward to a great launch on 10/22 and 10/23.

Bob