[NRVR-Members] Tweeks Out for Saturday Launch, There for Sat night

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:31:14 CDT 2016

I know Carlos has a commitment on Saturday but will be there in the
afternoon. I could use some help with set up and probably running the
launch and interacting with new people.

Since the science festival was so popular I would expect some bump in new
people coming out to see what we do. Any help for even 30 minutes would be
very much appreciated.

I will be there to set up at 9:00. Location TBD. I need to talk to Kentland
or Kevin first

We may be limited to K impulse unless we get the wireless system working
and I haven't had any time to work on it

Bob