[NRVR-Members] Tweeks Out for Saturday Launch, There for Sat night

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Thu Oct 20 10:42:42 CDT 2016

Thanks Steve!

________________________________
From: Steven Florig <opensky9 at vt.edu>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 11:04 AM
To: NRV Rocketry Members
Cc: Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks; bod at nrvr.org; officers at nrvr.org
Subject: Re: [NRVR-Members] Tweeks Out for Saturday Launch, There for Sat night

I'll be there from 9-10 on Saturday to help setup but unfortunately I'm busy the rest of the weekend.  Wish I could help out more this time

-Steve

On Oct 19, 2016, at 11:31 AM, Bob Schoner <bob.schoner at gmail.com<mailto:bob.schoner at gmail.com>> wrote:

I know Carlos has a commitment on Saturday but will be there in the afternoon. I could use some help with set up and probably running the launch and interacting with new people.

Since the science festival was so popular I would expect some bump in new people coming out to see what we do. Any help for even 30 minutes would be very much appreciated.

I will be there to set up at 9:00. Location TBD. I need to talk to Kentland or Kevin first

We may be limited to K impulse unless we get the wireless system working and I haven't had any time to work on it

Bob