[NRVR-Members] Group Motor Order for the April 29th Launch (Join Bob's Order)

T.Weeks tweeks-junk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Apr 22 22:49:07 CDT 2017

Thank for the reminder Bob. Will order ASAP! Thanks for getting it started for us.https://www.csrocketry.com/rocket-motors.html
TweeksSent from my Galaxy Tab® E
-------- Original message --------From: Bob Schoner <bob.schoner at gmail.com> Date: 4/22/17  2:30 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NRV Rocketry Members <nrvr-members at server2.nrvr.org>, nrvr-members at nrvr.org Subject: Re: [NRVR-Members] Group Motor Order for the April 29th Launch (Join Bob's Order)
Order by noon Monday and it will be here by Friday, maybe Thursday.

Thanks

Bob