[NRVR-Members] Meet, eat and greet with NRVR this Thursday at 6:00

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 12:02:30 CST 2017

*I know there is potential for snow and I will make the go/no go call on
this by 2:00 pm on Thursday.*

This is a casual meeting for members and those interested in rocketry or
becoming members.
Location is *Amelia's (italian restaurant) **1130 Cambria St NE,
Christiansburg, VA 24073*.
Cost is zero, but you pay for your own dinner.

There will be no set agenda, but I would like to hear from people on any
topics to improve the club.

If you can't come to the meeting and you want to express something you can
send it officers at nrvr.org

As a heads up our launch this weekend is looking questionable.  Our rocket
vendor backed out on us and the weather is looking cold with a chance of
snow.  I love flying rockets but I don't feel the need to setup and stay
all day in freezing temperatures to launch a handful of rockets.  Please
reply if you absolutely want to launch rockets this Saturday and will be at
the launch.  No replies means no launch.

Look forward to seeing many of you again.

Bob