[NRVR-Members] 2016 Members Need to RE-up Soon

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sat Jan 14 20:35:01 CST 2017

Hey all..

Just a friendly reminder... 2016 calendar year memberships expire at the end of Jan... and I'll be reloading the members mail list only with current 2017 members. So  please re-up soon. If we already have a form on file for you, then just sent the dues in and I'll mark your signed form for 2017.

Dues schedule here:
http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/

Remit 2017 dues checks/cashiers check to:
Thomas Weeks
4095 Fortress Dr
Blacksburg VA, 24060

Would it be  more convenient for everyone if we had a members meeting at the space building? I think we need to do elections anyway.

Tweeks