[NRVR-Members] Members Meeting & Club Elections on Feb 2nd, 6-8pm at the Space Building (in the BBurg CRC)

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Thu Jan 26 22:48:11 CST 2017

Just to get this also answered publicly.. no, not yet (unfortunately).  Getting a merchant account or "Free Credit Card Reader" from our bank is not exactly trivial (we don't make enough money to make it worth their while) .  and Paypal is  bit of a hack.   I suppose we could get a square account and reader set up, but they take a cut and we already don't really handle that much money to make it worth while.

That being said.. if anyone has any suggestions for poor not-for-profits payment processing (we can't even afford to file for non-profit status ;), then I'm all ears.

With fewer and fewer people carrying cash, it would be nice to be able to accept credit/debit cards at launches.. but I haven't looked into it in a few years now.

So if anyone has suggestions, PM me and let me know what you think.

Tweeks