[NRVR-Members] NRVR logo shirts

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 08:29:00 CDT 2017

I had to make some decisions in order for us to have shirts by LDRS. I know
some of you wanted silkscreen tee shirts but most people wanted embroidery.
Silkscreen was limited to 5 colors but embroidery could have 14.  We need a
total of 24 items for either embroidery or silkscreen but with embroidery
we can have hats, polis, tee shirts or dress shirts. So I gave the go ahead
for embroider.

I don't want to dictate colors but I am ordering a shirt in Stone and one
in a blue. Here are the prices on shirts and hats. If you are interested in
any of these please reply with the style, size and color as soon as you
can.

Thanks

Bob

T-shirts size S- XL $9.89
Short Sleeve Sport Shirts: *$21.49  S-XL
Short Sleeve Dress Shirts: *$24.99 S-XL
Basic Ball Cap: *$10.29 each
Flex Fit Cap: *$13.99 each