[NRVR-Members] Will hold an NRVR launch May 20

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Thu May 11 21:40:55 CDT 2017

No, probably not.

To the best of my knowledge there are at least 2 possibly 3 VT competition
teams that want/need to launch before June.  I have also been contacted by
a Christiansburg 4H group of about 16 middle school age kids who have built
Estes Wizards and want to fly them.  They worked out with Jon Wooge to
launch the past 2 Thursdays at Kentland but have gotten rained out.

I am going to try to update the calendar on the web site tonight.  Our next
launch will be a Saturday only (unless we have a need to fly on Sunday)
from 10-6 at Kentland.  No Vendor at this launch.  I will consider
additional launch dates in May if any of the OLVT, SEDS, InVenTs, IREC or
other VT teams need to fly.  I need at least 48 hours notice for FAA
process and would appreciate as much notice you can give me and doing as
much redesign, test fit, repair, and prep work as possible before the day
of the launch.

Thanks

Bob