[NRVR-Members] Smaller Members "Casual Launch" this Satrday

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Wed May 17 08:02:17 CDT 2017

Hey all..

Sorry about the last minute post on this.. but Bob and I have been busy with life.  But THIS SATURDAY we were wanting to do a non-public, smaller, club-only launch. So not a ton of kids, scouts, students or anyone else we need to "cater to". Just us club members wanting to fly their own stuff.  I know I haven't got to fly anything since LDRS.. so I'm looking forward to a smaller private launch where I get to get a few things in the air. :)

If you come, be prepared to LCO your own flights (unless you're not L1.. then we'll lend a hand), hang out, and just have a relaxing time. It looks like it's going to be a BEAUTIFUL relaxing time! :)

I like Breakfast... but instead of meeting at Hardees.. I'm going to instead meet at the gas station before the turn off Prices Fork to Kentland there on the right.

Come hang out and lob some stuff into the beautiful spring sky. :)

Tweeks