[NRVR-Members] Smaller Members "Casual Launch" this Satrday

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:09:53 CDT 2017

My timing has just been batting 1000 for the last several months. I will
miss ANOTHER launch because I am out of town.  This time I have four
graduations to attend including hooding my daughter at medical school.  I
will take a picture of me in my silly suit so we can all laugh.

--
Bob McGwier
Founder, Federated Wireless, Inc