[NRVR-Members] Flying any cool NIGHT LAUNCH Rockets on Saturday?

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Tue Nov 7 22:21:42 CST 2017

Anyone flying any cool night time rockets at the night launch?

I have a pretty cool "night rocket" I plan to fly.  It has an embedded arduino  that powers a cool strobing/heart-beat night light effect LED strands:

http://server2.nrvr.org/photos/2013-04-13_VT-Kentland+Night-Launch/2013-04-13_vt-kentland_night-launch/img_7471.jpeg

http://server2.nrvr.org/photos/2013-04-13_VT-Kentland+Night-Launch/2013-04-13_vt-kentland_night-launch/img_7481.jpeg

Just remember though.. if you want to fly a night-time rocket, it needs to fly earlier in the day in roughly the same config AND be approved by the RSO.

Here's the specific rules about night flights:
http://server2.nrvr.org/files/NRVR_Night_Launch_Operations.pdf

Any questions?

Bring a flashlight!

Tweeks