[NRVR-Members] Save $$ - Place any motor bulk orders BEFORE CoB Friday for April Launch

David Bloom dwskb at att.net
Tue Apr 24 09:23:02 CDT 2018

Since the weather can be iffy, there was a clear widow for the ROCC launch this past weekend so I went and achieved my Level 1 certification on Saturday (NAR as no TRA prefect available)  and stepped up the Loc IV on Sunday from Sat's H 87 to an H 250 which was recovered nicely using a Jolly Logic Chute release at 300 feet. (KISS it Sat with 1000 ft flight and ejection deployment with a choked 3' chute).  I purchased the H250 on site from Performance Hobbies; and I also emailed my paperword and Apogee shipped me a J motor yesterday for my Level 2.

Your answers were right on target as this was I did.

Two questions 1) when and where can I take the Level 2 written test 2) in an earlier email you mentioned that you may have an interest in mixing APC and I asked was this Ammonium Perchlorate?

I plan to be at the launch this weekend and answer too follow re remote.