[NRVR-Members] Save $$ - Place any motor bulk orders BEFORE CoB Friday for April Launch

dwskb at att.net dwskb at att.net
Fri Apr 27 06:44:19 CDT 2018

Yes, Bloom is my handle. - just don't call me Dave and don't call me collect.  Bob already said Sat works for test.  Sun depends on how things go and I may wait on flight until next weekend at ICBM Camden/Rembert.
Sent from my LG tablet
------ Original message------From: Thomas Tweeks WeeksDate: Fri, Apr 27, 2018 12:34 AMTo: David Bloom;Cc: NRV Rocketry Members;Subject:Re: [NRVR-Members] Save $$ - Place any motor bulk orders BEFORE CoB Friday for April Launch
Hey Bloom!  (you did say that's what you go by, right?) 1) L2 Cert ExamTalk to Bob about doing your L2 exam, as he's our prefect (though he'll often answer through this list, or through the officers(at)nrvr.org email) That being said..  Saturday sounds like it's going to be a super busy cert day though. We have like 15-20 students attempting their L1, at least one L3, and maybe a couple others.   Are you going to be here Sunday too? If so.. I would ask him about doing it then (if possible).. (after all those students cycle through.. but you'll need to take that up with Bob.  2) MixingYes.. a couple folks in the club have mixed their own APC motors.. I did some BP mixing as a kid (it was just so easy to get in the 80s!).. but I recommend against that in our club.  But I have been hearing a growing interest (4-5 members) in getting into mixing APC as a club. Some for the economy of it.. some for the chemistry and cool science factors.   If you're interested in heading up the efforts in this area.. I would encourage you to take lead on it.. See who all's interested, and maybe have a special mixing meeting for those interested. See you at the launch Bloom! Tweeks   On Tuesday, April 24, 2018 10:23am, "David Bloom" > said: