[NRVR-Members] Launch Next Sat

Peter Cadra pcadra at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 13:48:04 CDT 2018

I can RSO/LCO as needed.

Confidence is high as the weather is looking good... so far!

Pete

 Subject: Re: [NRVR-Members] Launch Next Sat
 To: "NRV" <nrvr-members at server2.nrvr.org>
 Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2018, 1:47 PM

 I can LCO
 for a couple of hours.
 On Wed, Aug 22,
 2018 at 1:00 PM Bob Schoner <bob.schoner at gmail.com>
 wrote:
 I’ll do
 launch director. This weekend’s weather is looking
 excellent. I think we should set up like we did for the
 BFSL.

 Bob
 On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 11:40 PM Thomas Tweeks
 Weeks <tom at theweeks.org>
 wrote:
 Will
 update you off list man.. :)

 Tweeks

 On
 Saturday, August 18, 2018 8:44pm, "Michael
 Verbeek" <mverbeek1954 at gmail.com>
 said:

 Tom, I missed the email for donations for the trailer,
 what is that about

 On Sat, Aug 18, 2018, 8:41 PM Michael Verbeek
 <mverbeek1954 at gmail.com>
 wrote:

 Can't make the launch, Birthday in Abington,
 VA

 On Sat, Aug 18, 2018, 5:08 PM Thomas Tweeks
 Weeks <tom at theweeks.org>
 wrote:

 The
 Launch:
 If
 anyone is able to step up as Launch Director for the launch
 next Sat.. please reply here.  Also need 3-4 RSOs and
 LCOs.

 The
 Trailer:
 Good
 news... For folks who have pledged to pay for the trailer..
 THANK YOU!  We've really come together of club.. and
 we'll finally be doing  the right thing about the
 trailer!

 That
 being said.. if you did pledge.. let's all
 please follow though and connect with Pete to actually
 fulfill our pledges! (I think he has emailed or reached out
 to everyone involved, but not everyone has followed through
 yet).  He tells me if everyone who pledges gets with him
 soon, we may be able to pay Carlos at the launch this week!
  (he's taking both checks (mailed to him) as well as
 credit cards (via our new square system)).  But please
 don't hold off.. it would be a shame (after all this) if
 we could not meet the deadline we agreed to with Carlos.
 Pete can always be reached at treasurer at nrvr.org.

 Thanks
 all!

 Tweeks