[NRVR-Members] Eggtimer Build Party Sign Up

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 08:48:31 CST 2018

I tried to solder the GPS unit on the mini transmitter. Spent 2 hours with
various magnification options but couldn’t get a single pad soldered though
I was able to bridge several pads.

I have lighted magnifier headband, table top, and specs but they were
either not enough magnification or too much. What are you folks
using/recommending for this?

Bob