[NRVR-Members] Club meeting this Saturday

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 10:30:01 CST 2018

It’s been a while since we met and I want to try a Saturday meeting. Time
is still tbd but location will be in Blacksburg CRC with directions to
follow.

I want to discuss the club in general, officer positions and ideas for club
launches and meetings. If you got something interesting related to rockets
at Christmas bring it and we can talk about it.

Apologies in advance for the short notice and for anyone who can’t make a
Saturday meeting. Stay tuned for time and directions to follow shortly.

Thanks
Bob