[NRVR-Members] BFSL Final Layout (including vendors, parking, split RSO tables, etc)

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 21:51:46 CDT 2018

I am leaving work at 1 then get the trailer and be at the field by about
2:30.

Kevin has asked that we wait to set up the big stuff like large canopy
until as late as possible so we don’t draw too much attention with farm
workers there. I think we can set up all the pads. Let’s wait to put up
stakes and caution tape until later.

Kevin also wanted the food vendor to not be the first thing people see but
rather we put it somewhere in the spectator area. We can figure that out
tomorrow.

Thanks
Bob