[NRVR-Members] Anyone Ever Use RCS Motors?

David Bloom dwskb at att.net
Sat Jun 2 06:13:08 CDT 2018

This is company that owns Aerotech according to the "About us" page.   You can buy the grains and cut them for their experimental motors; buy chemicals to make motors, etc.

I was doing some research this am on Balsa Machining site and at end of there Aerotech Motor section is this statement:  High Power RMS reload kits and hardware are NOT compatible with the AT/RCS standard model rocketry size RMS products.   Note on some items on RCS site it mentions only to be used with Aerotech and other hardware.  I will call BM Monday for explanation unless somebody can provide answer.