[NRVR-Members] Anyone Ever Use RCS Motors?

Adrien Drouault adrien.drouault at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 09:40:33 CDT 2018

Noting, of course, that I'm still not appropriately certified, and won't
mess with anything until I am ... (Level 1 at June or July launch; Level 2
by October, hopefully).

I'm still very interested, including (maybe "especially") the machining
side of it (though still trying to find room in the budget, and garage, for
a lathe :-) ).

--
--
*Quid quid latine dictum sit altum viditar.*