Re: [NRVR-Members] Tomorrow’s launch cancelled

Peter Cadra pcadra at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 18:50:53 CDT 2018

I can be at the field by 9am (no kid's soccer match) and can do the breakfast thing!

Pete

 Subject: Re: [NRVR-Members] Tomorrow’s launch cancelled
 To: "NRV Rocketry Members" <nrvr-members at server2.nrvr.org>
 Date: Friday, March 23, 2018, 4:16 PM

 I've
 got two rockets that need paint; it's been too cold, I
 was afraid I'd have to fly them naked tomorrow.
 I'll be there to help any way I
 can.

 On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at
 4:02 PM, Thomas Tweeks Weeks <tweeks-junk2 at theweeks.org>