[NRVR-Members] Tomorrow’s launch cancelled

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Tue Mar 27 20:45:20 CDT 2018

That would be great C.Stone!  We can always use a hand with setup and breakdown. :)

Should we Call you C. or Mr Stone, or C.Stone? :)

If you want to grab a bite with us.. we'll meet at the Gobble Stop gas station and good-ole-boy refueling station at around 8:15 or so:
https://goo.gl/maps/uvzBMefmcYP2

or at the field at 8:50 or so:
https://goo.gl/maps/yMMsd74Qddr

Tweeks