[NRVR-Members] Tomorrow’s launch cancelled

C. A. Stone USS.Defiant-A at live.com
Sat Mar 31 17:20:32 CDT 2018

First time in a while that I've done rapid shoot photos. Some good stuff out of the 109 images I have, but not as much as I had hoped. I don't have Facebook so have them in a folder linked below. I sorted out the ones I thought were good and put the rest in a separate sub-folder.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjJf4L5rFaATuFVjeQy5OASAn-jH

C. A. Stone
Aerospace Engineering & Meteorology
Virginia Tech, Class of 2018