[NRVR-Members] Glassing - Best suppliers for peel ply?

Kevin Paar kevinpaar at me.com
Mon Oct 1 08:40:14 CDT 2018

I'm preparing to do tip-to-tip glass on a 38mm minimum-diameter build.
My plan is to attempt vacuum bagging, not so much because it's needed,
but because I want to figure out how to do it.

I was planning to order from Fiberglast until I saw these references to
US Composites and The Composites Store. Those are much appreciated. They
look to be a bit cheaper, especially with shipping, and The Composites
Store looks much more in-tune with model builders as opposed to
production-scale work.

One question I could use some help with...for an application like this,
what weight of cloth should be used? I'm guessing 2oz, but having not
done it before I'm lacking a point of reference.

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Sent from Postbox