[NRVR-Members] Need Volunteers for This Weekend's Two Day Launch

jordan jordan at truesdell.org
Mon Oct 8 17:53:19 CDT 2018

I can take an RSO shift on Saturday. I'll only be flying little stuff so I can float a bit to help out on high or low power.
-Jordan
-------- Original message --------From: Thomas Tweeks Weeks <tom at theweeks.org> Date: 10/8/18  9:48 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: nrvr-members at nrvr.org Subject: [NRVR-Members] Need Volunteers for This Weekend's Two Day Launch
Hey all,

As you all know, this month's launch is a larger, two day launch this upcoming Sat & Sunday: http://nrvr.org/calendar/

Who's coming?
What are you flying?
(anything > 6kft, certification or complex flights please email rso(at)nrvr.org )
Who can volunteer to help run the launch?

On this last point...

Volunteers:
No one has stepped up yet as Launch Director (we need one for both Sat & Sunday).. and we'll also need coverage for:
* High power RSOs
* Low power RSOs ( we have a large VT student team flying gliders)
* 3-4 LCO slots (as we split HP and LP flight-ops)
* Setup and Breakdown for Sat & Sun

Tweeks