Does anybody use the Jolly Logic Altimeter Three?

Jim Stoll jim_stoll at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 12:21:15 CDT 2018

Was going to buy an Altimeter Two, but am intrigued at the ability to download the complete set of logged data with the Altimeter Three. (could also use this on my RC gliders...)
I've read that pairing with a phone can be problematic, and the requirement to actually use a phone with the Three (vs the simpler stand-alone functionality of the Two) might prove a little cumbersome.
Anyway, just seeking peoples' experiences/thoughts, if any.
Thanks!

Jim