[NRVR-Members] Need Volunteers for Saturday Launch

Trevor H skybound757 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:06:21 CDT 2018

Hello everyone- regrettably I will be unable to be attending launches for a
while. We have just purchased a "fixer upper" , and yes it has a SHOP. All
my time and resources are being poured into the new house to make it move
in ready, we have about 45 days to complete. Not sure I can get it all
done, but once it's all finished- I will have a light manufacturing shop to
make furniture and sell for money to buy rocket stuff- many other plans in
the works.

The place is in bad need of repair - the shop needs roof rebuilt and is far
from working order. The trailer is at least mostly waterproof- but needs
gutted, oh and did I mention there is a hurricane- trees fell on BOTH the
old and new property- so yeah my plate will be overloaded for a while.

With you all in spirit- and wish I could be around to help and support- and
really wish I could do the mixing class.

May your sky's be blue and your winds be calm.