[NRVR-Members] Student & Guest Flyers - Sim your rockets & submit Pre-Flight Data Form BEFORE April 27th Launch

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Wed Apr 17 15:58:33 CDT 2019

Nope.. this Pre-Flight policy was broken down for any new/guest/student/non-club flyers all the way down to mid-power (from an incident where we almost had a student "F" flight almost take our heads off after they told us they had simmed it (but didn't have the data on hand)).

Details here:

http://server2.nrvr.org/files/NRVR_Purposed_Flight-Risk_RSO_Policies.pdf

The pre-flithg data capture form is here:

http://server2.nrvr.org/files/TRA_Pre-Flight_Data_Capture_Form.pdf

Just due diligence to increase our attention to mindfully increasing our safety level.

T.Weeks